REALLY important question:
If the library didn’t want me to request fifty books at a time, they’d put a limit on the number of books a person can request, right?
The day I go pick all those books up will be the real walk of shame. Or walks of shame, since I’ll probably have to make more than one trip out to my car.
Reasons To Stay Alive:
- Watching tree leaves turn red and orange and yellow.
- Watching flowers bloom.
- People who look at you with love in their eyes.
- Conversations with coworkers that make you laugh.
- When the weather forecast predicts snow.
- Online orders arriving.
- Handwritten letters.
- Long hugs.
- “Just thinking of you” text messages.
- Good hair days.
- Library books.